• Invisalign aligners are a less noticeable alternative to metal braces for correcting crooked or crowded teeth, overbites, and gaps between teeth.
• The Invisalign treatment involves wearing a series of clear plastic orthodontic trays called aligners which are custom fitted to your teeth. There are no metal wires or brackets. The aligners can be removed for short periods at a time (1-2 hours), making it easier to eat and brush than when wearing traditional braces.
• Aligners need to be worn for a minimum of 20/24 hours a day.
• Because the aligners can be removed results can be influenced by compliance in wearing the aligners, and the degree of movement your teeth require.
• Not all patients are candidates for Invisalign so come in for a free consultation to learn more!
• Ask about our new iTero Scanner that will allow us to digitally scan your teeth and produced a 3D animation of your tooth movement on the spot! It also allows us to fabricate your aligners and do your whole treatment without the need for impressions!